National Sports and Physical Activity Convention Program 2021
The National Sports & Physical Activity Convention 2021 is excited to present an extended comprehensive program of events, networking and professional development opportunities hosted from Thursday 11th November through to Thursday 9th December 2021.
NSC Virtual Conference Program consists of five themed streams, released each Thursday, with at least one interactive session at 9.00am each week.
• Thursday 11th November – A Bold Agenda for Managing Sport
• Thursday 18th November – Growing Participation in Active Cities
• Thursday 25th November – Creating Community Sport and Leisure Facilities with Impact
• Thursday 2nd December – Sustainability in Sports Fields and Facility Design
• Thursday 9th December – NSC Oration – A Blueprint for the Next Decade, Brisbane 2032 and Beyond
The NSC21 program also consists of:
The inaugural NSC Oration will explore the opportunities for the next decade with Brisbane 2032 and beyond.
Key industry leaders will then explore what this means for community sport in Australia, for government and from the Paralympics Australia and the Australian Olympic Committee perspectives.
NSC Conference Program
Presenting five days of themed Thought and Industry Leaders with best practice case studies to share key insights and learnings. There will be seven interactive keynote Thought Leader Sessions, and 50 hours of on-demand workshop sessions, a comprehensive and strong program hosting over sixty speakers throughout the five days.
The NSC Academy is new in 2021, providing a central platform for sharing knowledge, providing insights and trends about current thinking and future trends. Every delegate once fully registered, will have access to the NSC Academy.
Within the NSC Academy a plethora of curated material has been provided by Collaborators and the NSC, which will be themed and include:
- NSC knowledge – previous presentations, video recordings, NSC Forums 2020 (Sydney and Melbourne) and access to the NSC 2021 post-event
- Industry thought leader interviews – access to dozens of in-depth interviews with key leaders, globally and across Australia to view and understand their thinking
- Documentation – insight reports, research and downloadable documents that can be used in delegates day to day work
Access to the NSC Academy will be open from 30th June 2021 to 30th June 2022 and will be provided to each delegate once full NSC registration payment has been received.
The NSC has always been renowned as the industry’s best community sport networking event each year, and NSC21 will be as strong as ever. This year’s networking will include online connections and networking opportunities, also the NSC Oration aims to be held in person with a well earned opportunity for the industry to reconnect face to face. We can’t wait.