NSC: A Blueprint For The Next Decade
NSC Oration: A Vision for Australia
Sustainability and Climate Change Impact For Sport
Activating the Community Through Major Events
Growing Participation Through A More Inclusive Society
70+ Speakers, 30+ sessions, 75+ exhibitors, 8 hours of networking
Australia’s Leading Knowledge Sharing and
Who Should Attend?
NSC23 will collaborate with industry key bodies including: Health; Education; Sport; Physical Activity and Fitness; Government; Sport and Recreation Facilities; Play Industry and Tertiary institutions that can provide the latest research and insights.
It is expected that the following industry sectors will participate at NSC23 with the following audience in attendance:
- Decision makers (Board members, Councillors, Ministers, CEO’s and MD’s)
- Planners and policy makers from each sector
- Organisations leadership teams (directors, managers and team leaders etc.)
- Coaches, development and program delivery staff
- University staff – researchers, lecturers and students – our future workforce
- Marketeers – the people that communicate the messages to get more people active
- Sports integrity staff
- Solution and industry providers – commercial, peak bodies, sport and consultants
- Education sector – Principals and PE schoolteachers etc.
- Facility Managers – local government, Not-for-profit and commercial providers
- Fitness sector – facility owners, solution providers, personal trainers etc.
- Play sector – play providers, equipment manufacturers and providers, play consultants and planners