INSPIRE INNOVATION - DRIVE PARTICIPATION
NSC23 broke records with over 1550 attendees!
120+ Speakers, 30+ sessions, 75+ exhibitors, 8 hours of networking
Experience the future of community sports, recreation, play, and leisure facilities at the National Sports & Physical Activity Convention (NSC) | IAKS 2024, APAC’s largest industry convention and expo. In collaboration with the world’s most prestigious Sport and Leisure Facilities Association (IAKS), we’re creating a Global and combined Convention with Impact.
Emerging from NSC23 as our biggest year yet, with over 1550 attendees, NSC | IAKS 2024 shows no signs of slowing down. With the support of over 40 industry peak bodies, experience a comprehensive program for knowledge sharing and business connections at the ultimate industry event.
The program will feature 7 streams, 4 Global Thought Leader Keynote Sessions, Big Issue Keynote presentations, 40+ workshops, 2 days of site tours and APAC’s largest free-to-attend expo, where you can explore the latest products, services, and technology tailored to industry professionals. It’s the sports and recreation industry’s meeting place – a one-stop-shop for over 80 products, services, innovations, and technologies.
Join us at the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre on 27 – 28 June 2024 for APAC’s only event that brings the entire sports ecosystem under one roof, from recreation and play to facilities, finance, technology, and government. Collaborate, share knowledge, and establish valuable business connections at NSC | IAKS 2024.
Who is IAKS?
IAKS (International Association for Sports & Leisure Facilities) is the leading global non-profit organisation for professionals from the sports, leisure and recreation facilities industry. Since 1965, it enables international networking for the exchange of planning, design and operational expertise.
Who Should Attend?
NSC24 will collaborate with industry key bodies including: Health; Education; Sport; Physical Activity and Fitness; Government; Sport and Recreation Facilities; Play Industry and Tertiary institutions that can provide the latest research and insights.
It is expected that the following industry sectors will participate at NSC24 with the following audience in attendance:
- Decision makers (Board members, Councillors, Ministers, CEO’s and MD’s)
- Planners and policy makers from each sector
- Organisations leadership teams (directors, managers and team leaders etc.)
- Coaches, development and program delivery staff
- University staff – researchers, lecturers and students – our future workforce
- Marketeers – the people that communicate the messages to get more people active
- Sports integrity staff
- Solution and industry providers – commercial, peak bodies, sport and consultants
- Education sector – Principals and PE schoolteachers etc.
- Facility Managers – local government, Not-for-profit and commercial providers
- Fitness sector – facility owners, solution providers, personal trainers etc.
- Play sector – play providers, equipment manufacturers and providers, play consultants and planners