With a plethora of global championships over the next decade for Australia and New Zealand, what impact will these major events really have on participation? Post London Olympics 2012, the question of impact on participation was shown to be low. So what is Australia doing differently?
The National Sports & Physical Activity Convention will show-case Australia’s key thought leaders in this space as part of the CEO Thought Leader Panel, including:
• Ben Houston, Chair, Commonwealth Games Association
• Jane Fernandez, Chief Operating Officer Australia, FIFA Women’s World Cup Australia/New Zealand 2023 at FIFA
• Jo Da Rocha, Assistant Security Policy and Programs, Office for Sport, Australian Government Department of Health
• Tal Karp, Chief Executive Officer, The Y Australia; Director, Australian Grand Prix Board
• Kylie Taylor, Chief Executive Officer, SA Office for Recreation, Sport and Racing
• Australian Olympic Committee