We are proud to share that we have over 16 international keynote speakers who are keen to share their learnings and insights with delegates this year.
This year’s event aims to reconnect industry, reach out to the diverse industry sectors and learn from our global and national industry thought leaders.
It’s probably been a while since you’ve been in Melbourne. This is the perfect reason to visit again.
- Raelene Castle, Group Chief Executive, Sport NZ & High Performance Sport NZ
- Naomi Shearon, Strategic Lead – Strategy, Sport England
- Oliver Vanges, Development Specialist, The Danish Foundation for Culture and Sports Facilities
- Claire Poole, Founder and CEO, Sport Positive (UK)
As well as:
- Prof. Alastair Cox, Technical Director, European Synthetic Turf Council (UK )
- Maria Keinicke, Director, KEINGART Space Activators (Denmark)
- Michelle Lemaitre, Head of Sustainability, International Olympic Committee (IOC)
- Graeme Finlay, Principal, Warren and Mahoney (NZ)
- Alison Oliver MBE, Chief Executive Officer, Youth Sport Trust (UK)
- Michael Roma, Managing Partner, RC Strategies (Canada)
- Aidan Burns, Play Participation Officer, OUR Generation, PlayBoard (Northern Ireland)
- Dr Chiang Hock Woon, Deputy Chief Executive, Sport Singapore
- Stefan Studer, Senior Consultant, Kannewischer Management AG, Switzerland
- Mark Curr, Regional Play Systems Consultant, Sport New Zealand
- Prof. Dr Takanori Fukuoka, President, IAKS Japan; and Board Member, IAKS International
- Steven Ward, Chief Transformation Officer, Go-Fit Ingesport (Spain)
- Kathryn Morley, Chief Executive Officer, OnSide (UK)
- Ian Tittershill, Senior Vice-President International, GrassMaster Solutions (Europe)