With the environmental challenges of climate change highlighted at COP26 at the end of last year, the NSC is bringing some of the globes’ leading Thought Leaders to share compelling insights of what sport can do; and within limited resources.
Our Global Thought Leaders and key speakers include:
- Claire Poole – Founder and CEO, Sport Positive and UN Sport on Climate Change Lead for COP26
- Alastair Cox –International Hockey Federation (FIH), Facilities & Quality Programme Manager
- The International Olympic Committee and Australian Olympic Committee
- NSO’s who have invested in sustainability strategies
- Solution Providers, who in sports surfaces are working on a circular economy for their installations or using plant-based polymers for synthetic grass
This theme is a game changer for the industry and in the build-up to Brisbane 2032 we will see some of the biggest changes in our generation as to how we manage community sport and recreation sustainably.